Thursday, September 30, 2010
The Adventures of a Beer Sherpa
So I was asked the other day "what is your favorite micro-brew". I have a few beers in my back pocket to answer the question, but was wondering where the question came from. "Oh a friend of mine asked me and I didn't have an answer, I know a few beers I like, but I don't have a favorite". We talked for a while and decided that I am going to be her beer tour guide, one who has traveled the road for a while and can reasonably navigate his way through. So one of us decided I was going to be her beer Sherpa, finding beers ranging from ordinary to rare, weird to more run of the mill variates. The plan is to go to breweries, tap houses, stores, bars, and anywhere else we can find beer and keep journals of the beer we try, one as the guide and one as the guided. This is going to be fun
Labels:
Intro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment